- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs round steak – cut into 6 serving size pieces
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix – I use Lipton Brand
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 C water
- Place a slow cooker liner bag in your crockpot (*see Notes below)
- Place ingredients in the crockpot, in the order listed above
- Turn the crockpot on low and forget about it for 8 hours
- For easy clean up, I always use a slow cooker liner bag – make sure if you use a slow cooker liner bag, that you buy the specific liner bag that is made for Slow Cookers, DO NOT use anything else or it will melt and ruin your food!