- 5 lb boneless boston butt pork roast
- 2 Tbsp coarse sea salt (or hawaiian sea salt)
- 3 Tbsp hickory liquid smoke
- Place a slow cooker liner bag in your crockpot (*see Notes below)
- Place pork in a large crockpot
- Sprinkle generously with the coarse sea salt
- Drizzle the liquid smoke over the pork
- Cover and cook on low for at least 8 hours
- When pork is fully cooked, shred into large chunks and serve hot
- For easy clean up, I always use a slow cooker liner bag – make sure if you use a slow cooker liner bag, that you buy the specific liner bag that is made for Slow Cookers, DO NOT use anything else or it will melt and ruin your food!
- If desired, you could add BBQ Sauce to the pork – but it’s really good by itself!