- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg (1 oz) or 3 Tbsp bulk dry ranch seasoning/dressing mix
- 1 lb bacon
- Cut chicken breasts into 1″ – 2″ pieces
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, pepper and ranch seasoning
- Mix until combined
- Place chicken in a Ziploc bag and pour dry ranch seasoning mixture over the chicken
- Seal and turn to coat
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight – the longer the better!
- Place bacon on a microwave plate lined with paper towels so it’s not laying on top of the other pieces
- Microwave the bacon on a plate for about 1.5 minutes (you will have to do multiple batches)
- Cut bacon strips into 2 inch square pieces
- Thread a piece of chicken, then bacon repeating until the skewer is filled
- Place on preheated grill
- Grill 6 – 8 minutes on each side then flip
- Be careful not to overcook chicken, this will result in dry, chewy chicken – and nobody wants that!
- When using wood skewers, be sure to soak them first or they may catch on fire!